Background

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 May 2010

Three bits


Well the sun has come out to play, love sitting in garden tatting.

Again Jane E has been my inspiration. I could not find any curtain rings so next tryed Bojangles jewelry/bead shop. yes had rings but not solid but superglue fixed that,and only silver as you see. Also two sizes. Price was 10p/15p. Did not brake the bank!! The thread i used is 50 altin basak. Loved working the pattern. Think I'll make lots and give away to friends at Christmas i may have enough if i start now.
PS have not done lock chain before ,loved how the two colours worked.

2 comments:

  1. Those are SO pretty. Just a hint. If you have a haberdashers or a curtain shop near you look for the small rings that they use for blinds. I think they're called festoon rings. You get a big packet for a small amount of money. If you want me to get you some and send them to you then shout as we have a shop just round the corner from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that and the Altin Basak is so great to work with!!! I bought some last week and have started using it as well.

    ReplyDelete