Background

Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 April 2010

Gauge and hook


Thanks Carol for your comment on size of my picots. I'll let you into a little secret these are my favorit it tools i use when i tat. The hook is a cut down .4 crochet hook, and the picot gauge is a cocktail stick. I constantly use them as i sit in my chair to tat,both are on ribbon that just rest's nicely on my tum and i don't keep loosing them. Ido prefer to see nicely made same, size picots in my work. You can get some really nice picot gauges off the internet.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty cool idea you have for the picot gauge and your crochet hook in the turned wood is pretty nice also. I do think it makes for a nicer presentation of tatting when the picots are nice and even.

    Happy Tatting!!

    ReplyDelete