Background

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 January 2012

Christmas Books


My darling daughter Francesca bought me the three Martha Ess book's that I have been wanting for ages. What I have in mind is to do the alphabet similar to Singing tatters postcards but as a frieze or hanging. Have already made a start.

Now the other two books were bought by my brother Richard who knows nothing about tatting other than I do it. What a surprise I had when opening the present. I jumped for joy a Mary Konior book, one I did not have, that makes three of hers, one to go. The other book was one I had looked at but never bought. So have my work cut out for me as I want to tat and tat and tat. Can see not much H/W being done in the near future.Sorry Ken and Justin.

Have loved playing with Picots as you can see.

2 comments:

  1. You lucky, lucky girl. All those wonderful books. You certainly will have a Happy New Year 2012!
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun Christmas!!!
    Those projects look like fun!! I love the lion! :)

    ReplyDelete