Background

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 September 2011

I'M BACK

I've been badgered to return. I will not be able to blog daily but will try at least once a week.
What have i done recently? Jane's Fandango edging I've turn into a cross, have a look at her site.(sorry don't know how to do links).

Yesterday i got out a book i bought last year, ALTERNATE THREADS by the Shuttle Brothers. At first it look hard but once i understood what was happening i did a couple of there patterns.I can see that it can change patterns we have been tatting for years into something new.That's the plan for today!!



3 comments:

  1. Really, truly good to see you back, Geraldine. The link to the blog post is here. http://janeeborall.blogspot.com/2011/08/whatever-next.html
    Also the more you 'play' with blogger the more you get addicted to it!!!! Love that book by the Houtz brothers. I love ALL their work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a real treat to have you join Blog Land! If there were a rule that one had to blog every day, I'd have to opt out! Jane (who DOES blog just about every day!) has way more energy than I do, and we're the same age! She HAS been tatting longer, though, and her computer/blogging skills are far superior to mine!!!!

    I was so amazed to see your cross on Jane's post the other day, fashioned from the Fandango edging. Gorgeous!

    I certainly look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you back, Geraldine! I haven't even been able to keep up with once-a-week blogging lately, so you won't hear any complaints from me. I'll be watching for you!

    ReplyDelete