Background

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 August 2010

Anniversary vase.


Hello again, sorry i have not posted any thing recently.Have been on jollies to isle of wight.

I did a small amount of large project i talked about but i don't like it so I'm going to start again. I bought the ring of tatters new anniversary book , has some lovely patterns. I did enjoy making this little vase and flowers from the book it was done especially for the 30 anniversary by Abby fisher-small. I used Lizbeth 10 for the vase and altin basak 50 for the flowers. I'm really pleased how the vase turned out using variegated thread. It is a bit fiddly but that helped keeping my mind of the bad news i had from my son(25), we think his cancer has returned and he was doing so well. Will find out 18Th august. happy tatting everyone.

2 comments:

  1. What a lot of work, very effective.
    Sorry to hear about your son, it must be a terrible worry for you.

    ReplyDelete